Environmental Impairment Liability and Petroleum Storage Tanks
FEI’s Environmental Impairment liability (EIL) program provides pollution coverage for fixed facilities. EIL coverage is written on a claims made basis and can be modified by endorsement to cover a wide-range of facility-types and exposure scenarios. The EIL form can be combined with other forms, including CGL, CPL, Professional Liability and Products Pollution. FEI also covers underground storage tanks (UST) under a separate policy form that is restricted to cover only storage tanks. The UST program was developed to provide state and federally-mandated financial responsibility coverage.
- Broad environmental coverage for a wide variety of facilities
- Onsite Cleanup & 3rd Party liability coverage for environmental contamination
- GL available on waste or recycling operations
- Can provide coverage for known and pre-existing environmental conditions
- Complex transactions/facilities
- Tank coverage meets EPA financial assurance requirements
- Ten year terms available
Coverage is written through members of W.R. Berkley companies, rated A+ XV by AM Best.
Vice President, Program Manager
Phone: (720) 931-2132
Fax: (303) 623-8101