Follow Form Excess
FEI offers Follow Form Excess environmental liability coverage over select carriers’ qualifying primary environmental lines. Our Follow Form Excess program provides additional needed capacity through a carrier with a superior financial rating to supplement a customer’s primary insurance.
Excess is available for the following:
- Primary package programs for contractors and consultants that provide commercial general liability, contractors’ pollution and/or professional liability
- Annual or multi-year project policies are eligible when the underlying package program applies on a project specific basis
- Site pollution coverage for operating industries, property transactions and lender environmental liability
- Primary programs that provide Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL) and Products Pollution
- Claims Made coverage
- Policy terms available up to three years for EIL, five years on project policies, and ten years on property transactions
- Ineligible exposures include underlying Auto liability and Employers Liability programs
Coverage is written through members of W.R. Berkley companies, rated A+ XV by AM Best.